Thursday, September 24, 2009

Notes & Treats UStamp Project

I have been having heaps of fun doing UStamp at them moment. This is the Notes & Treats project designed by Becky Roberts, it has a box at the top and a drawer at the bottom. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to make the cards yet to go with it. I used the Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper (love this paper), and the Yummy Stamp Set (no longer available).


I embellished with the cute butterflies made with the 5 petal punch.


Almost the weekend - Yeah.

5 comments:

  1. You've done another FABULOUS job Alison - gorgeous work!!! Those butterflies are the perfect finishing touch to that gorgeous DP.
    The top note looks great there too ;)
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee-zowee Alison...it's beautiful!!! I have looked at joining UStamp (but I am not sure if I have missed the boat) and when I looked up the web page...it's $25 USD to join. Is that correct. Thanks for your help and TFS such an elegant and pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, oh this is so beautiful. Love the DP's you chose for this project. And the nesties and the butterfly added the perfect touch. Great job. Love it.

    Hugs.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Alison, you have been busy doing all these clever projects. Which one to case.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.