Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally Back Creating

I know it has been a long time. It actually feels like ages since I have been able to play in my craft room but finally this weekend I was able to - yeah for long weekends.

For this set I pulled out a stamp set I hadn't used yet - Growing Green. As the creative juices were a little slow to get started I went with something simple.



I started with a base card of Whisper White cardstock and used Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, and Rose Red cardstock. I clear embossed the image onto the coloured cardstock. On the Wild Wasabi and Rose Red cardstock I also used the masking technique. I then went around the outside of the image with the Versamark pen to add some more definition.

I used a strip of Crumb Cake and Whisper White to add the sentiment using the Curly Cute Stamp Set. I used my bone folder to add some curl and only adhered one end to the card.

I have a couple more things to share so will be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Alison, these are STUNNING!! I love how you've used the floral images, and particularly love the edging with the Versamarker - too clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.