Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Baby Gift

I needed a quick card and packaging for a friend who had just had a baby girl. I was inspired by Michelle Last (see her blog post here) I have had the Every Little Bit Stamp Set for a while, so it was good to finally get it out for a bit of a play.


I used a Crumb Cake base card and embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. Then simply added the image mounted onto a scallop square punched from Pretty in Pink with a Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon Bow and a Neutrals button. I also added the same image on the inside of the card and mounted some Whisper White onto some Pretty in Pink cardstock.

The package was wrapped in some kraft wrapping paper and I used some of the retired Nursery Suite Specialty DSP and a Pretty in Pink bow and matching Every Little Bit image from the card.

2 comments:

  1. Such cuteness! LOVE that little teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! Love the simple look of the kraft card with the image and bow. Just beautiful, Alison. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.