Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Framed In Colours


Well I finally got round to taking some photos of my In Colour version of the Frame from the previous post. I really love the bright colours, this will definately have to be a class next year(too busy with Christmas classes at the moment).








I originally had the background as plain white, but it just was lacking something so I added some of the First Edition Designer Series Paper.


The flowers are made with the Fun Flowers die, the 5 Petal Punch and the 1/2" Circle Punch.


I used the Patterned Designer Series Paper Packs from the In Colours 2010/11 and In Colours 2011/12 collections.

For those that were wondering which dot was missing - it was River Rock (can't believe I hadn't got round to getting some of the cardstock - I have now remedied that situation).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.