Monday, November 14, 2011

Melbourne Regional Swap

On Saturday we had the Melbourne Regional event for Stampin' Up! It was so much fun catching up with friends, learning some awesome new things, making some cute projects and 'swapping'.

I made a card swap and a 3D swap this year, this was my card swap. Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of my swaps before Saturday, but managed to keep this one. I will need to recreate my 3D swap.


I used Concord Crush cardstock, ran it through the Stripe embossing folder, and used my brayer with Concord Crush ink to make the stripes pop. I added a top note die in Melon Mambo with some Cheerful Treat DSP, which I ran through the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.

I little bit of Concord Crush ribbon, some butterflys and a scallop oval sentiment using the Friendly Phrases stamp set - voila.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Alison...love those colours together. Hope you had a fun time at Regionals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.