Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Vintage Indescribable Postcard

This is the second card I created using the Indescribable Gift stamp set.  I wanted to create a vintage look and love Stampin Up's Postcard stamp and they worked perfectly together.

I sponged the entire Very Vanilla piece in Soft Suede to create a 'grubby' and worn effect, along with the Blushing Bride card base.


I like to decorate the inside of my cards to match, so I added a section of the stamp with the buds to the inside of the card and sponged it to match the front.


I decided to create my own envelope for this card and used the Envelope Punch Board.  Of course what else could I do but decorate it to match the card.




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.