Monday, April 6, 2015

Butterflies Thinlets & Painted Blooms

I have seen a number of these types of cards around on Pinterest and when I had a 4th Birthday party to go to today, this became the perfect opportunity to give it a try.

I went for a brighter look using Rose Red and some of the dotty Designer Series Paper from the Painted Blooms DSP.  I broke up the colour of the card with some white Seam Binding Ribbon and embossed the Happy Birthday from the Birthday Basics stamp set.


The bottom corners were rounded using the Project Life corner rounder by Stampin Up.  I also created a matching version in Pacific Point.


On the inside of the card I added some small butterflies punched using the Small Butterfly Punch.


After I had wrapped the presents, I added Butterflies die cut from Rose Red cardstock on each of the presents and the envelope.


The birthday girl loved them.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.