Sunday, January 24, 2010

Aligator Bags - UStamp


This was a wonderful project created by the talented Becky Roberts for UStamp With Love 2010 (click here for details).

I had seen the aligator effect (or crocodile effect if you are in Australia) on some blogs and always wanted to give it a try.


The Carousel Notes from Stampin' Up! were the perfect shape for the bag (after I cut a little off the bottom). I also used the Flower Fusion Too felt flowers to decorate the bag and the Best Yet Stamp Set (Hostess Set) for the sentiment.


This is another version of the bag that I made, using some top note dies that I had cut out. I also used the Petal Pizazz Stamp Set, but I decided to go for a bright version this time.

5 comments:

  1. Cute little bags - the crocodile affect is a fabulous finish for bags!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just to flippin cute! I love the crocodile effect :) And as always gorgeous colours chosen, bright, colourful and fun!
    Hugs Kel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever indeed. Love it. It is so adorable.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison these are just adorable, just love the crododile effect, gorgeous, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.