Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Back


Well sort of.

Unfortunately I fell ill the weekend after New Years and have been sick for almost 10 days. I hate getting colds in summer, especially when they turn into infections. I'm not quite there yet, but finally the antibiotics are starting to kick in.

I finally got back into my craft room today, the mojo is not quite back yet - I think it went away when the cold came. I had seen these triangle boxes at Regionals and on many blogs and wanted to try them out. I also wanted to try out the new Stamp Set - Whimsical Words, which is available as part of Sale-A-Bration (which starts on 25th January).


I had trouble as to what to put on the front, and I especially think the kraft one is missing something (told you my mojo is missing).

Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Whimsical Words
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Other: Whisper White and Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon.

Will try to be back again soon (and hopefully with a bit more mojo).

3 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing - sounds like you've had a tough time! Never mind - your mojo will be back in full swing in no time - there's not too much wrong with these that I can see! Maybe just a couple of "waves" under the boat - wouldn't need much more than that!
    Take care of yourself - was wondering why you were MIA! Next time I'll check up on you sooner in case you need anything - or call me!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back Alison, hope you are 110% very soon, wondered where you had been, just catching up with blogging myself, so love those character boxes you have made, they are just too cute. Lovely triangle boxes too! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondered where you were! So sorry to hear of your illness...the flu in summer somehow seems unfair doesn't it? Your mojo looks fine to me..such cute boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.