Friday, August 6, 2010

Love Little

I love anything little, travel size toiletries, little boxes, little cards - as they say good things come in small packages (when you are only 5ft 1in I heard this saying a lot growing up).

The scallop envelope die is such a cute die and when you put two together it makes the cutest little box that can house 2 x 3 inch notecards - I learnt this from my friend Kylie, she made one for a shoebox swap for our team.



I used 2 scallop envelopes from kraft cardstock, then using one of the images from the Tiny Tags stamp set I created a wallpaper effect in White craft ink. Added some DSP in Baja Breeze and stuck down the front of one of the envelopes. Punch a handle in the other envelope flap and some Whisper White taffeta ribbon tied in a bow at the front and voila instant teeny little box.





As I said these boxes fit notecards 2 x 3 inches perfectly (cut cardstock 4 x 3 inches and score at 2 inches). I used the same design as the box on the notecards.

How cute.

4 comments:

  1. As always you have created a little set - you are one VERY talented lady! I LURVE your style!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous little set. Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh...another perfect Alison creation. These are BEAUTIFUL...just love the colours and the simple elegance you have achieved. I must have the most creative upline in the Stampin Up! world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Debbie - she certainly has a very elegant style to her creations - I want to be just like her when I grow up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.