Monday, January 31, 2011

Play Date Set

I'm back with another set that we will be doing in an upcoming class. This set uses the cute Play Date Designer Series Paper. I also created a Magazine Holder for store all the cards, now I haven't put a link here for the holder as there are so many on the internet (so please just search for Card Magazine holder and be inspired). I ended up creating my own as I wanted it to be a particular size (which I couldn't find).


The cards were inspired by some gorgeous ones created by Jayne Mercer (see here). I used the For You Flower single stamp and the Fancy Flower Punch, in bright colours to match the DSP. I have added the happy birthday from the Well Scripted Stamp Set available in the current mini catalogue.

My elbows are getting a little better - although I'm still losing the feeling in my fingers/hands when I'm asleep, hopefully a little bit longer and they will be back to 'normal' and I can get back to more card making.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are super sweet, love this set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty. I love this paper. You did a fab job. thanks for sharing.

    liam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.