Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Last Minute Card

This card was done at the end of my time in my craft room, it was one of those ones that came together so quickly and I was happy with the way it turned out.

This card uses Rich Razzleberry (one of my favorite colours) and Sahara Sand Designer Series Pattern Paper, I used the new Decorative Label Punch (sneak peak, due to be released 1st April) and layered it with some Rich Razzleberry Labels to give a mat look.



I used the small flowers from the Awash with Flowers Stamp Set (I am loving this set). I stamped the outline stamp in Old Olive and the inset colour in Rich Razzleberry (I stamped off the colour so it wasn't to strong).

I used a new set called Strength & Hope (available from 1st April) to stamp the words across the Label in Crumb Cake (again stamped off). This set is a very special set as Stampin' Up! will donate $2 from every set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Some Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon and a Rich Razzleberry Button finishes the card off.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combo - and your bow is gorgeous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - I'd say that RR is my favourite color too - I think you copied me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.