Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pinwheel Technique

This is another creation we made at my last Technique Class (apologies for the photo quality, it came out a little washed out). This is the Pinwheel Technique (well that is what I'm calling it), it is very simple but looks very effective, if you want to learn how check out this video by Dawn Griffiths.

I created this card using the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper (love this paper) with Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede. I used the Basic Pearl Jewels for the centre of the Pinwheel, and the Happy Birthday from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments for the sentiment - this is a great stamping staple as it covers every possible occasion.

My apologies for not having much to show recently - I have been busy getting ready for the Stampin' Up! Convention. As a demonstrator we make swaps to share with other demonstrators. I have come up with two different designs and so far have done approx 60 swaps (I'm hoping to get to about 80 swaps), but unfortunately can't show you for another couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried this technique - looks like fun though! Hoping you are well - must almost be time for another coffee!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.