Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome Addison

I had the honour and privilege to witness the birth of my best friend's 4th child last week, and thankfully it was a little easier than most labours, nevertheless I am in awe of her. Little Addison Elizabeth was born only 20 minutes after the doctor had 'requested' so as not to interrupt his appointment schedule too much - how's that for timing.



I created this card the day after she was born, but unfortunately I ended up taking in the presents only the next day when I visited them (at the Hyatt Hotel) but forgot the card, but they will have received this by now so I can show it. It is made with the Baby Bundle stamp set and watercoloured with inks and blender pens. I love pink and chocolate brown.


1 comment:

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.