Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Line Up Set

The Holiday Lineup stamp set by Stampin' Up! is sooo cute. These guys always make me smile and are perfect for not just Christmas Cards but also some Christmas gifts. This will be a class coming up later in November and consists of 3 cards and 3 treat pouches.

The cards have been CASE'd from my dear friend Debbie (who held a class on these guys last year). I have used some retired Ski Slope DSP and Holiday Treasures DSP and retired In Colour ribbon from 2009/10.


I loved making these treats last year - Snowman Soup, Reindeer Poop and Rudolph's Red Nose Repair Kit. Now there are lots of these around on blogs and you can find lots of poems to go along with them if you do a search. I have put the Snowman Soup poem on the back of the Top Note.

The Snowman Soup pack consists of Hot Chocolate mix, Candy Cane, Marshmallows, and a Chocolate (Santa) - all the things you could possibly need to make a yummy Hot Chocolate.


2 comments:

  1. Alli, those are too cute!! Actually, I have a craft fair coming up - I might just make some of these packets too! Thanks for the inspiration - yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another class that I can't wait to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.