Monday, November 15, 2010

Melbourne Regionals - Swap 1

Well this past weekend was the Stampin' Up Melbourne Regionals. It was a fantastic day, catching up with fellow team members, meeting lots of other demonstrators, and learning so many fantastic new tricks.

I made two different cards for my swaps, this is the first one. I used the Morning Cup stamp set and the Take a Sip Wheel. The colours I used were Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Kraft and the card was sponged with Soft Suede. I watercoloured the image with my Aqua Painter (these are brilliant and so easy to use).



Here they all are bagged and ready to be swapped, hopefully those that received them liked them.

I will be back with the other one on my next post.

2 comments:

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.