Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good Neighbours Set

I got this Sale-A-Bration set a little while ago, but have been struggling to know what to do with it. I decided to come up with a little gift box and card set that I could use for house warmings, and this is what I came up with.


All the pieces in the Stamp Set - the trees, houses, roofs and clouds are separate so can be mixed and matched in whatever combination takes your fancy.

This little box is the 2.5 inch box that I have done many times before (very versatile). I stamped houses on each of the four sides. The brown lid looked a little plain, even with the scalloped edges so I sponged the top edges and added the Old Olive grosgrain ribbon.

Of course since doing this, I have found lots of inspiration on the web for this set, so may be back with more.

I was soo excited to have 3 (yes that's right 3) Stampin Up boxes arrive at my door this morning - YEAH. It is my pre-order for the next mini catalogue which is due out on 1st April. I can't show you what is in the boxes but I will be giving you some sneak peaks over the next few weeks. I can't wait to play.


Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. oooooh - can I come over to your place and help unpack those boxes - LOL.
    LOVE what you've done with the little village too! Gorgeous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, wonderful creations, love coming over to see what kind of box you have made! Must say those cardboard boxes look mighty interesting, looks like you have a keen helper lol! Take CareX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are brilliant at creating boxes...love this set you've created. Have been thinking of you playing with all your new toys...looking forward to seeing the results! Have fun! [Aren't those brown boxes on the doorstep addictive?!].

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, these are so very cute :) Lucky you with your three boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Oh this is just too cute. I just received this stamp set too only recently and have been playing with it too. Love how you used the stamp set on the box. Simple but very effective.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. 3 Boxes. I am so jeolous. I only got one. Lol. I have to pay off other silly bills. Can't wait to see the great things you will make with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.