Friday, May 28, 2010

Look Who I Met at Convention

I was always one of those people who was to self conscious to ever ask anyone for their autograph. But at the Stampin' Up! Convention I got up the nerve (with some encouragement from the rest of my team - thanks) to get my photo taken with none other than Shelli Gardner (the founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!). She is fantastic and so lovely, her demonstration on the vintage look was amazing.


Another special person I was able to get my photo taken with was Bonnie Thurber (Stampin' Up! Director of Demonstrator Training). Poor Bonnie was not well and had practically lost her voice, but even still ploughed on to give a fabulous demonstration and workshop tips.
Well I didn't quite get their autograph, but a photo will more than do - LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Firstly let me say congrats for having the nerve to have your pic taken with 2 of the loveliest ladies at Convention! I'd also like to add a congrats on a fabulous swap and thankyou for your very thoughtful and gorgeous gift!
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Alison - but I reckon THEY should want to have their photo taken with one of their newest rising stars! You go girl!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you too shy to ask me for your autograph Alison? lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.