Sunday, February 15, 2015

Great way to use DSP scraps

Here is a great way to use up some DSP scraps.  I was inspired by a Christmas Card I had seen on Pinterest (my apologies but I couldn't find who had created it - so couldn't post a link).

I used the Crumb Cake Notecards and added strips of paper from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack, cut into scallops using the Large Scallop Edgelits Die.  By curling the edge of the strips using a bone folder gives dimension to the cards.


On the inside of each card I added a piece of Whisper White with a matching scallop strip along the bottom.  Of course I then had to add a co-ordinating edge to each of the envelopes, and the set wouldn't be complete without a cute box for them to go into made from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets Die (by cutting two of the large die and adding a bottom).




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.