Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hand Drawn Set

Hi there I'm back, sorry I know it has been a while. Life does get crazy sometimes.

But back to the cards - I have a workshop (my first) coming up and wanted to make something as a hostess gift, this is what I came up with (I'm just not 100% sure I will use it). If there are any other demonstrators out there - have you given hostess gifts? and if so any thoughts or ideas your willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

This is a little pack of three cards using the Hand Drawn Level 3 hostess set. The stamps are so cute and versatile, I also used them this week on a farewell gift for a colleague at work.








Supplies
Stamps - Hand Drawn Hostess Set (Level 3), Short & Sweet Stamp Set
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Versamark
Paper -Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kraft
Accessories - Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Stripe Ribbon, Cellophane Bag (Med), Eyelet Punch, Square Punches

5 comments:

  1. Alison this is gorgeous and I think the hostess will e very very happy!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is perfect as a hostess gift! Good luck with your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'd LOVE to receive this as a hostess gift so...go for it! Have a great workshop Alsion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I'll take half a dozen! I like to give a little hostess gift too - and something like this is perfect! I can't believe I missed this post - bad upline - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little gift set Alison - simple designs but really effective with the colours you've chosen. I'm sure your hostess will love receiving it - wouldn't mind one myself. LOL
    (Will have to get stuck into making some sets myself too.)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.