Thursday, August 27, 2009

My First Blog Award

A big thank you to Kellie for my first blog award, she is such a talented person and her creations always inspire me. I have loved participating in her challenges, it is such a great way for any person new to this crafting or blogging world, to get to play with others all around the world.

I would like to pass this on to some people who have also inspired me:
Leonie - A Stamper's World - love her work and she always leaves me such encouraging comments
Christine - DOL Creations....Stamping and Card Ideas - simply stunning cards, love her colouring
Amy - Me & Mi Stamps - amazing 3d projects (check her out especially on Mondays)
Renee - Stamping for Sanity - her recent Christmas designs are gorgeous
Ramona - Ramona's Home of Creation - who I first met before I joined Stampin Up, for all her encouraging comments

There are many others I would love to give this to (but many have already just received it), one in particular, Debbie - my beautiful, talented, and always encouraging Upline.

thanks : )


4 comments:

  1. OHHH Alison you have made my day!! Thank you so much for the lovely award that was very kind of you!!!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made my day! Oh my goodness...thank-you so much for the wonderful and thoughtful award. I really do appreciate it. I would have never thought I would receive an award like that! Thank-you, Thank-you!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this blog award Alison - it was so sweet of you. I accept it with great pleasure and thank you for your lovely comment too. I love looking at your blog - you've done so well in such a short time.

    Love your work - I'll visit often to see what you've been up to!

    Thanks so much.
    Hugs,
    Ramona xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SUCH a sweetheart - this is a well deserved award - the first of MANY I'm sure! And you've made me blush - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.