Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A little bit of Joy

Isn't it annoying when photos really don't do something justice - the red background on this card actually sparkles like there is no tomorrow, but unfortunately you just can't see it in the photo : (

This card came together pretty quickly. I had done a lot of cutting out images recently and just couldn't bring myself to cut out the JOY from the Welcome Christmas stamp set, but I wanted to show it off a bit more. Now none of the label dies or punches I had would fit the image, so I created my own. Can you guess what I used?



This photo will probably help you out, need another hint it - you need three of them to create it.

I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on the Real Red background and then sprayed it with my Champagne Mist (Champagne Shimmer Paint and Isocol) - I really did spray it!


1 comment:

  1. Its lovely I can just see the shimmer paint.
    These are one type of card you have to see IRL.
    Great idea with the Sizzlet tag. Might have to try that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.