Friday, December 17, 2010

A Sparkly & Bright Make & Take

What do you do when you have 1 hour to come up with a make and take (nothing like leaving things to the last minute) - CASE a talented lady. I really liked these cards created by Marelle Taylor, so I changed it up a little by adding a Whisper White cardstock with a Scallop Trim Border. I also made a little Sunny Boy treat holder and voila, I had 2 quick and simple make and take projects all prepared and 1 hour, and I just made it before the girls all arrived - PHEW.



I had lots of different paper prepared, with a Cherry Cobbler or Old Olive card base, so the girls could choose what combination they liked.

I only recently bought the Sparkly & Bright Stamp Set and was so glad that I did.







The Sunny Boy containers are a great idea for Christmas table favours. They are great to put some little chocolate balls in for a sweet treat.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these little sunny boy containers! Great set Alison!
    Apologies for not stopping by lately - have had a wonderful time catching up on all your gorgeous work!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.