Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Merry Christmas Matchbox

Another idea for a Christmas Table treat is a little Christmas Matchbox.


I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to give some texture to the Matchbox cover. The label comes from the Lots of Tags die with my favorite 'Merry Christmas' stamp (from the Contempo Christmas stamp set) and a little button.

The Hershey chocolates were covered in Jolly Holiday DSP. I went to Costco to get the Hershey Chocolates, the problem is that Costco is a bulk store, so they only sell them in 1.5 kg bag - I do still have a few left!!!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha - all I can think of is you in chocolate heaven with 1.5kgs! But seriously - I LOVE the textured wrap you've done on this - looks GREAT - a true ALISON touch!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little box. Believe it or not, I still have all the Hersheys left that I bought from you...well...almost all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was fortunate enough to receive one of these from Alison - and I love it!! Can't wait to make some for the xmas lunch table!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.