Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All a Flutter

These cards were CASE'd from the talented Aly Adcock (she doesn't have a blog - yet, thanks for letting me post Aly). She had created a stunning framed picture with her design. I used it to create a set of four cards in different colours.


This set uses the En Francais Background Stamp in Sahara Sand and the All of a Flutter single stamp in black StazOn. I masked the butterfly and watercoloured them, I also added crystal effects to them (but you can't really see it in the photos).

I used Confetti White cardstock (have only just discovered this - where have I been). I found it handles the watercolouring much better than Whisper White.

I also did the inside with some script from the background stamp in the corners, sponging and the butterfly in Sahara Sand.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Alison - I LOVE your CASE. And glad you found the confetti white cs - it is awesome to use!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just amazing, Alison. Thanks too for the tip about confetti white cs...another item for the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alison, these card's are just beautiful. I am really starting to love this butterfly. I think I will need to get it. Just lovely.
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful work, Alison. I love all the colours you've used, and the little cards are beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are really beautiful - after seeing these on Saturday I'm going to try a make them - fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just GORGEOUS.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I do like these cards. So striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.