Monday, June 21, 2010

A birthday card

Like I said I think I found some mojo last week and on the weekend we had a team get together - it was so much fun, and we did some awesome shoebox swaps (I really am in a talented team).

This is a card that I had in the back of my mind for a while and I was pleased at how it came together.



I am really liking the sponged look at the moment and confetti white is my new favorite cardstock. I have teamed it with Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip.

I have used the Polka Dot background stamp (another favorite), the heart is from I (heart) Hearts, the flower from Petal Pizzazz and the sentiment from Upsy Daisy - wow didn't realise how many stamp sets I had used, oh well sharing the love!!!

I'll be back with more soon.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alison! I love confetti white too..love the polka dot stamped over it! Very classy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card. Very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Alison. The beautiful colours and the sponging really appeal to me. I hear what you're saying about using several stamp sets to create one card - I very often end up with a pile surrounding me! You've done a beautiful job, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy girl Alison, gorgeous card, take careX:).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - need to see if I have that heart stamp - if not, I'm just going to have to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous job Alison - the sponging gives it a whole new dimension - and great mix of stamp sets too!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.