Monday, June 28, 2010

White Daisies

For this card I used my previous post as inspiration (see here), and used the same flower and polka dot background stamps, but this time in White craft ink on Chocolate Chip.



I used Kraft as the base card with Whisper White and Chocolate Chip. Please excuse my uneven stamping of the flowers (with White craft ink you need to make sure you have an even coverage on the stamp before stamping!).

I added some dots on the flowers using the large punch on the Crop-A-Dile in Kiwi Kiss cardstock and some Kiwi Kiss ribbon. The sentiment from on the front is from Wow Flowers set.

On the inside I reversed the panels from the front and added the sentiment in Kiwi Kiss (and of course a flower in the corner).

I'm glad Monday is over - now I can't wait till the weekend!!!!

5 comments:

  1. 4 more days until the weekend - LOL. I love how you put things together - this is very cute - personally I hate white craft ink - I always smudge it with my impatience - but guess that's my fault not the inks - LOL
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity, yet eye catching look of this card. I usually manage to smudge my craft ink too so tend not to work with it very often lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Alison - I also find it difficult to work with the white craft ink but I should practice a bit more and see if I can get better at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Alison, it is gorgeous! I find that even after setting it with the heat gun, or leaving it for a day or two, it still can smudge! I like to use it but the ladies who come to my classes do not like it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alison, I LOVE this card! Love all those colours, but would you believe I've never put them together?! I also hadn't thought to use the label punch as a tag; you have inspired me no end :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.