Friday, June 18, 2010

Another All of a Flutter

This is another card that uses the design from Aly Adcock (see previous post). This time I added it to a standard size card.


I used Always Artichoke for the base card (don't think I have used this colour very much). I also used the Organic Grace Hostess stamp set to add some ferns to the base card.

On the inside of the card I added some script from the background stamp in the corners, the butterfly and sponged around the edges. It is matted on Very Vanilla.

3 comments:

  1. Love your cluster of little tags - another fabulous job!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like that. I love All a Flutter and have used it so much since I bought it. I can feel a case of a case coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the organic look, of the ferns stamped on the Always Artichoke card. This is a really lovely creation. The tiny tags are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.