Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vintage Vogue in Blue

I have to admit Blue (Not Quite Navy in fact) is not colour that jumps out at me to team with the Vintage Vogue stamp set, but for some reason I went with it.


I used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel for stamp the background in Not Quite Navy on Baja Breeze base card. I added some of the flowers stamped and individually cut out on the front and inside of the card (so wish they had a punch for these).

Will be back with more. I caught up for coffee (and chocolates) with the talented Debbie on the weekend and maybe some of her mojo has rubbed off.

3 comments:

  1. Oooohhh pretty - love the blue on blue - almost wedgewood like! Now I know where my mojo went - will be swinging by to pick it up soon - LOL!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. Love the simplicity.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Alison - the colours are great and a punch for these flowers would be great - love how you also embellish the inside of your cards.
    Ciao
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments, they are really appreciated.